The Shure Beta 58A® is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
• Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
• Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
• Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
• Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise
|Frequency Response||50 to 16,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||−51 dBV/Pa (2.8 mV)
1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
|Unit Weight||:0.278 kg (0.62 lbs)|