The 2-way 15″; the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers, the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX515 truly is an exception; it’s smaller and lighter without compromising on performance..
- Differential Drive® woofer
- 1.5″ annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated pole mount socket
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- The 2-way 15″; the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers, the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX515 truly is an exception; it’s smaller and lighter without compromising on performance. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, using only a pair of speakers, the PRX515 delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, ‘flat’ for speech intelligibility, and ‘boost’ for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
- The PRX515 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX515 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 70° by 70° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. An integrated pole mount on the bottom endcap enables easy deployment. The CNCmachined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
|Input Impedance||64 K Ohms (balanced), 32 K Ohms (unbalanced)|
|Power Rating||500 W continuous, 1000 W peak|
|Speaker Type||Self powered 15″, two-way, bass-reﬂex|
|Woofer Size||380 mm (15“)|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz – 20 kHz (EQ in ﬂat position)|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 kHz|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||133 dB|
|Connector Type||XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output|
|Height||815 mm (32“)|
|Width||440 mm (17.25“)|
|Depth||465 mm (18.25“)|
|Weight Net||26 kg (57 lbs)|